Diwa is a technical leader from Manila, Philippines with interest in improving lives through digital services. He has almost ten years of experience mostly from software startups ranging from a co-founder, software engineering director, software engineering manager, software architect, and software developer.
Diwa is a firm believer in the practice of mentorship and idea of “paying it forward.” Over the years, He has helped hundreds of professionals and students, directly and indirectly, improve their skills through my personal efforts in mentorship and activities in various organizations (AWS User Group Philippines, UP Linux Users Group, James Cook University clubs.)
He has certifications in information security, payment card industry, and cloud computing. He isnt taking certifications for the sake of earning credentials or titles, but as a structured way to study a domain and get an objective assessment of competency.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®)
- Amazon Web Services Certified Security - Specialty
- Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Amazon Web Services Certified Developer - Associate
- Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- Certified Payment Card Industry Security Implementer (CPI-SI for PCI-DSS)