AWS Hackdays “Hack for Good” is now OPEN for application!
After the success of the 2018 edition, AWS Hackdays is back in 2019 with an exciting new challenge! The AWS Hackdays "Hack for Good" is a regional hackathon made for builders who are eager to create a positive impact on their local communities with the AWS Services.
This year, you have the opportunity to accelerate South-East Asia's digitalization by bringing new solutions around four topics - HealthTech, AgriTech, Smart City and FinTech.
Using Amazon Web Services, you now have the chance to showcase a prototype demonstrating your skills in either Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, IoT, Data Analytics or Modern Applications.
The three stages of AWS Hackdays 2019 are:
- Online Hackathon (January 23 – March 10):
- Create a team or join a team online (2 to 4 people)
- Submit your project in the format of a PowerPoint and/or a video
- Offline Demo Day (March 20)
- The top 5 teams from the Philippines will be invited to pitch their projects at the national Demo Day
- The winning team will be flown to Singapore to attend the Final Hackathon
- Final Hackathon - Offline Hackathon (April 10)
- The top 3 teams of the Final Hackathon will win attractive prizes
- The Final Hackathon champions will be rewarded with flights, accommodation, and tickets to AWS re:Invent 2019 in Las Vegas
Are you ready? Form a team with your fellow friends and join us online! [x]